Bray Emmets Development Works at Old Conna
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Over the past few months the Bray Emmets club development committee have been working extremely hard at pulling together tender documentation for Phase 1 of the proposed development works to the grounds. Documentation for pricing was issued last week to a number of contractors. The Phase 1 works are based on the proposal previously outlined to the members and include the following:
- New all weather pitch (located in new land recently acquired) with security fencing, footpath and flood lighting
- Realignment of the 1st Pitch (pitch currently in front of club house) including spectator fencing,footpath, electronic score board and floodlighting
- Re-development of the 3 Pitch to full size pitch (currently Juvenile pitch) and adjustments to the 4th Pitch (top pitch).
- Extension and tarmacking of car park and roads.
- Perimeter security fencing to the grounds and Irrigation system for the pitches
It is anticipated that prices will be returned within the next week. The works are to be completed this year, subject to costs not exceeding development budget available. We will update members further in the next couple of week. A copy of the Phase 1 development plan is currently on view on the notice board within the clubhouse.